8.3.05

Untitled

i told you i love you while i was drunk
i guess my spirit, doubled as it is,
was far stronger than my emotions
we became closer each day
yet you told me you're not yet ready
for anything serious
but i'm afraid your past
will return surretitiously, cunningly
right now, i can't bring us to the next level
i guess i'm afraid to lose you,
our intimacy to fly away...
i'm enjoying every minute of our association
with no strings attached
there's no sense of throwing away
these magical moments with you
time may be on my side
but i don't know if you could be mine somehow
we have a certain closeness now
but there's no exact guarantee
i have to do something,
anything to keep you in my life forever
that is, if that's what you like...
and i'm not really sure of that right now

-rodel solmerano

1 comment:

vAsh said...

asteeg noh?! swak! hehehe! salamat kuya rodelle hehehe... arancione na bago ko fave color ngiyahahahaha!